Sunday, July 26, 2009

Make Cash Online With Clickbank - A Powerful Affiliate Marketing Secret That Nobody Tells! By Franck Silvestre

I make money online promoting affiliate marketing products via clickbank and other affiliate networks for three years now. Over the years, I learned many secrets that can add hundreds of dollars to your associate revenue.

If you don't know clickbank yet, you need to know that it's one of the easiest affiliate marketing networks on the Internet. I recommend it for beginners because you can literally start finding and promoting products in minutes.

There are more than ten thousand products in their marketplace and some of these convert very well.

Here is a secret that I don't heat that often on forums, blog or other newsletters. In fact, you need to pay a couple of hundreds dollars to know this, but I am going to reveal one of the biggest affiliate secrets in this article.

Did you know that the top affiliates on the Internet are also product creators?

Many marketers want to make you believe that affiliate marketing is the best business on the Internet and that you will be able to quit your day job. Don't get me wrong, there is no doubt that you can do this, but there is an easier way.

You can create your own low cost flagship products, and sell them in the front end to build a list of subscribers.

You will profit from multiple ways.

The first is from your own product. The second is from all the money you make in the backend promoting other people's products as an affiliate, and the third is from other affiliates promoting your products.

I think you see the importance of creating your own product as an affiliate now?

Discover how to make $500 per month from scratch, and then turn them into a $500 per day income at the Affiliate Profit Mentor FREE VIDEOTraining.

No comments:

Post a Comment